Fender American Professional Telecaster Electric Guitar in Butterscotch Blonde
The Fender American Professional Telecaster is one of the newest additions to Fender's American Professional range, with modern upgrades for today's player. Featuring a classic ash body, along with a maple neck and a full host of classic Telecaster appointments, this iconic guitar has it all. Players can easily achieve that classic rock tone with its duo of new V-Mod single-coil pickups, that are specifically voiced depending on their position on the guitar for the optimum tone. Other new improvements include a deep C neck profile, narrow tall frets, new bridge and a treble bleed circuit. As well as boasting good looks and a superb tone, this beautiful instrument comes in a delicious Butterscotch Blonde finish that is guaranteed to stand out and catch the eyes of those glancing over at you on stage. Excellent condition, small number of grazing marks on scratchplate. Comes with elite hard case.
- Series: American Pro
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Colour: Butterscotch Blonde
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Deep C
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Neck Construction: 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Dual Adjust
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut: Real Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod single-coil
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod single-coil
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles, 6 screw mounting with removable modern ”Ashtray” Bridge Cover
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Staggered Modern
- Control knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
All our guitars have a Gold Service before we allow them to leave!!
A new set of strings if needed.
String height, truss rod and intonation adjusted.
Lemon oiled fingerboard (If applicable).
Electrics checked and serviced.
A final polish of the guitar before delivery.